Roseview Affordable Housing Fund
Roseview is currently seeking to acquire minority interests in General Partners that own well-located, cash-flowing, affordable multifamily properties capitalized with Low-Income Housing Tax Credits that are located in markets with strong fundamentals.
The Opportunity for LIHTC General Partners
The Fund is offering to purchase a non-controlling 49% equity stake in existing General Partners:
- Cash payment today equal to 49% of entity value.
- Cash flow and residual sales proceeds split pari-passu.
- General Partner retains control and property management.
- Additional capital available to purchase Limited Partner and lender interests.
Nationwide markets with strong rental fundamentals:
- LIHTC properties year-7 or later of the tax credit period (additional programs are acceptable).
- Well-maintained, cash flowing assets with proven history of operations and at least two years of audited financials.
Kevin Galligan, Director
Please note, we do not seek opportunities as principal investors among our advisory clients.